It's April 1st, which means the internet today is filled with HILARITY. Not really though, because pulling an elaborate stunt today is actually pretty hack. I did consider it for about 45 seconds though, before I had coffee, so here I give you some rejected ideas for How to Hoodwink ABC Readers, for Laffs:
- Awesomed By Comics changing to Awesomed By Bella Sara Online Princess Horse Community.
- Introducing guest column by Grant Morrison, who thinks we're hilarious.
- We've decided to boycott comics for the foreseeable future, because of Jesus.
- I'm humbly asking for donations because I lost my job. Not because of the terrible media climate in which half the people in my line of work are getting laid off, but because in a rage I called my boss a Poozer.
- Introducing guest column by Rob Liefeld, who thinks we're hilarious.
- Regretfully have to shut down the podcast, due to cease and desist letter from Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer, and some precocious child.
- Militant feminist rant about the underrepresentation of Wolverine in mainstream comic books.
- Blog and podcast going on hiatus while in counseling--caught Aaron dressed as Firestar, rolling around in a bathtub full of ice cubes.