April 1, 2009

It's April, Fools

It's April 1st, which means the internet today is filled with HILARITY. Not really though, because pulling an elaborate stunt today is actually pretty hack. I did consider it for about 45 seconds though, before I had coffee, so here I give you some rejected ideas for How to Hoodwink ABC Readers, for Laffs:

- Awesomed By Comics changing to Awesomed By Bella Sara Online Princess Horse Community.
- Introducing guest column by Grant Morrison, who thinks we're hilarious.
- We've decided to boycott comics for the foreseeable future, because of Jesus.
- I'm humbly asking for donations because I lost my job. Not because of the terrible media climate in which half the people in my line of work are getting laid off, but because in a rage I called my boss a Poozer.
- Introducing guest column by Rob Liefeld, who thinks we're hilarious.
- Regretfully have to shut down the podcast, due to cease and desist letter from Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer, and some precocious child.
- Militant feminist rant about the underrepresentation of Wolverine in mainstream comic books.
- Blog and podcast going on hiatus while in counseling--caught Aaron dressed as Firestar, rolling around in a bathtub full of ice cubes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol!!