April 9, 2008

Mom, just take the stupid picture already

I realize I'm a non-fictional, grown woman who's getting married in three weeks, but that doesn't keep me from really kind of wanting to ask Jaime Reyes to prom.

He probably wouldn't tell me he'd "think about it" and then call back and say "ok, but as long as it's just as friends" and then when we did go run off to a nearby playground to screw around with some punks for an hour and a half.

Wait, what was I talking about? Oh right, Blue Beetle. Anyway, I would have crushed my head off on him, and been beside myself with giddiness and spent all day getting ready for our magical, awkward platonic evening where nothing would happen and then we wouldn't talk for a week.

Does that make me gross?

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Nonsense. Everyone knows that Jaime is just adorable.