October 27, 2010

Some of Aaron's Favorite Webcomics and the Pokemon With Which He Feels They Correspond: Part One, Dinosaur Comics

I'm starting with the first webcomic I ever read.  (Not this one in particular, but Dinosaur Comics in general. This is just an example of one I like.)


And the Pokemon with which I feels it corresponds is: 


Pikachu. 

Ubiquitous but undeniably cute. Brilliant in its simplicity. You would have a hard time finding someone on the internet who did not at last have a basic knowledge of who Pikachu is, just as you would have a hard time finding someone on the internet who had not at least heard of Dinosaur Comics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav web comic is Sinfest: sinfest.net.

ericmci said...

Dinosaur comics is really good- do you read Amazing Super Powers?

Still one of my favorites is I, Roboto

it's an original and tcomes in ap form- great for that trip to the bathroom