August 11, 2009

Ain't Nuthin but the Greatest Idea Ever

I'm sure most to all of you are in some way familiar with Chris Sims, author of the Invincible Super-Blog, Woman of A.C.T.I.O.N. comics and other smart and funny things on Comics Alliance and elsewhere. Anyway, I was at work late last night, stressing over some edits, when the IM window below pops onto my screen. Chris's 27th birthday is tomorrow, you can all start ordering the strippers now.

Chris:
Evie I had the best idea.
The BEST.

Evie:
oh yes?

Chris:
You know those shirts?

Evie:
which ones?

Chris:
The ones that are based on the Beatles one?
The one that goes:
John &
Paul &
George &
Ringo

Evie:
yes yes
yup

Chris:
OKAY.
I want one that says:
Like This &
Like That &
Like This &
Uh

1 comment:

aaron said...

my research indicates that actually, that's something but the greatest idea ever.