August 23, 2009

ABC Podcast, Episode #57 and visual aids

This episode of Awesomed By Comics is brought to you by some horse products, which are hilarious just for existing. Horses. Heh. We're back after a car-calamity-induced absence with mad praise for Ex Machina, mad love for Ponyo, and mad madatness for yet another sloppy Batgirl relaunch. Love is in the air for Deadpool and the Tiny Titans, and that was some damn good lasagna, damn.

Download/subscribe to the show here or in the right sidebar, and leave an iTunes review! Tell us what you think in the comments, or visit our show forum.

Cover(s) of the Week

Evie's pick, from Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers #4, cover by Karl Kerschl, because I didn't realize this came out last week:


Aaron's pick, from Tiny Titans #19, by Balthazar & Franco:


Panel(s) of the Week

Aaron's picks, from Power Girl #4, by Jimmy Palmiotti, Justin Grey and Amanda Connor:


And from Deadpool: Suicide Kings #5, by Mike Benson, Adam Glass and Carlo Barberi:


Evie's pick, from Tiny Titans #19, by Balthazar & Franco:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! O.O

I should freak out more often! :)

Okay, *listening*...

Anonymous said...

Hey Evie,

Go that way, really fast...if something gets in your way, TURN!

I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years; I'm no dummy

Kerri Miller said...

Thanks a TON for the extra-special spoiler warning at the beginning. Normally I don't sweat spoilers too much, but I was like 10 issues behind in reading Ex Machina (long boring story..) I'm glad I got to read the reveal in context!

(Oh, and also, I wanted to ask, since I heard the sad news -- would you mind if I asked Beth out sometime...)