May 4, 2009

ABC Podcast Episode #44 and EXTRA SWEET visual aids

This episode of Awesomed By Comics is brought to you by why isn't the &%**$@# working again, and also Tide. Nova shines, Doom earns his douche doctorate, and a cheesy (literally! wocka wocka wocka) new issue of Muppet Show warms our hearts. Bonus discussion about the Wolverine movie, because duh. Spoilers: SNIKT, 'Bub'.

Download/subscribe to the show in the right sidebar, and leave an iTunes review! Tell us what you think in the comments, or visit our show forum.

So before we get into the Of the Weeks, I needed to share this, which we were given at our showing of the Wolverine on Saturday, so that we might provide our feedback to the filmmakers, or some such (click to enlarge):

Awwww yeeeaaahhhh. Anyway.

Cover(s) of the Week

Evie's pick, from Muppet Show #2, cover (and everything else) by Roger Landridge:


Aaron's pick, from Bird Hurdler, cover by Andrice Arp:

Panel(s) of the Week

Aaron's pick, from Nova #24 by Abnett & Lanning and Andrea Divito:


Evie's pick, from Muppet Show #2 by Roger Landridge:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had access to itunes, I would leave a comment.

Anyways...quick comment (edit: looking back, it's not so quick), but why is Aaron often the jokekiller? I get what Evie says sometimes, when he feels the need to explain or clarify what she is saying, but it's often obvious, to anyone with a brain.

I feel moments of heated debate at these times, and I worry. I fantasize about the time when something goes amiss in your relationship, and no more ABC, but worse, no more Evie and Aaron. But then aaron always seems to bring her back by making her laugh about something. And I feel much better.

Love the reviews, need more!

Anonymous said...

Aaron, you most definitely did NOT rock; I may go so far as to say you un-rocked, or even anti-rocked, or even "you may need to measure how minus-rocked you were on the Kelvin scale". But then again, I'm just a Juggs subscriber.